Celtic Tour Guide Wales or Teithiau Celtaidd Cymru welcomes you to Wales. Roberta Ingman Roberta is a professionally qualified Blue Badge Tourist Guide for Wales and an Official Guide for the Clwydian Range and Dee Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. She has achieved a Gold Award as an Ambassador for Denbighshire Tourism.
Quality Assured – Celtic Tour Guide Wales provides a professional Guiding Service by Blue Badge Tourist Guides accredited by Visit Wales.
Roberta offers a tourist guiding service in Wales, having lived and worked here all her life, Roberta can introduce you to this ancient land of Celtic history, legends, culture and outstanding landscape.
Celtic Tour Guide Wales can offer quality tours to incredible destinations:
- Discover Wales’ Heroes and Legends, the Celtic Saints and Bards. Princes and kings who left a legacy of castles to explore.
- Discover Wales’ own culture that has developed over millennia, with tales of folklore about mystical creatures (for example, the dragon on the Welsh flag) and Druids.
- Discover Wales’ own heritage and its agriculture.
- Discover Wales’ own speciality dishes and drinks. Our local food is second to none.
- Discover Wales as the land of adventure.
Roberta delights in sharing with visitors the gems that Wales has to offer and will sometimes burst into one of the folksongs in her native Welsh language.
For UK residents Wales has wonders on your doorstep. Overseas visitors are surprised at this hidden gem.